Networking Opportunities and Customer Achievement Awards Highlight Event
Greenville, SC - - November 4, 2011 - Customer Effective Inc., a 2010 Microsoft Inner Circle member and the 2011 East Region Dynamics Partner of the Year winner focused on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, recently hosted its fourth annual Microsoft CRM Customer Conference held at the Westin Poinsett in Greenville, South Carolina. This year’s event saw a more than 50% increase in attendance over the 2010 conference. Over 225 attendees representing 80 companies from industries including financial services, manufacturing, professional services, transportation, technology and others participated in the CRM conference.
Industry Roundtables for Insurance, Manufacturing and Capital Markets & Banking kicked off the first day of the conference with the next day featuring a Keynote Presentation from Mary-Jo Foley, author of the All About Microsoft blog on ZDNet. A presentation from CSX Transportation was then given followed by the Customer Achievement Awards ceremony, and then an afternoon full of breakout sessions on both business and technical topics. The final day of the conference featured a presentation from BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina, and a Customer Discussion Panel.
Customer Effective recognized ten customers with Customer Achievement Awards this year, with the following award winners:
- CRM Advocate of the Year – Chris Ridenhour, Nucor Corporation
- Sales Automation Project of the Year – Sabert
- Customer Service Project of the Year – Signature Flight Corporation
- Marketing Automation Project of the Year – Volvo Construction Equipment, N.A.
- xRM Project of the Year – Valmark Securities
- Portal Project of the Year – Golden Key International Honour Society
- Enterprise CRM Project of the Year – CSX Transportation
- Insurance Project of the Year – BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
- Banking Project of the Year – Farm Credit Services of Illinois
- Capital Markets Project of the Year – Raymond James Financial
"We are overwhelmed with the success of our implementation and couldn't be more pleased with our relationship with Customer Effective,” says David Gwin, Director, Columbia Regional Office for BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina. “We are honored to have been selected as an award winner this year, and to have had the opportunity to share our story and ideas with the other attendees. Customer Effective will continue to be an integral part of our on-going expansion of CRM into other areas of our organization."
Scott Millwood, CEO of Customer Effective, says that this year’s event set a new high mark in the level of participation and networking among world class organizations like CSX, Nucor and Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina. "Our fourth Customer Conference was largely led by our customers and we’re very proud of the effort and energy they put into this event”, says Millwood, “We’re fortunate to be able help our customers connect and share their success stories with one another and we look forward to doing it every year.”